Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I decided to start a blog as a way to talk about random life experiences and share with you my life.

First thing... I'm NOT a writer... I don't words well, so I am sorry in advance.


OKAY, so a little about me...

  • I'm 19 years young.
  • Double majoring in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at The University of Utah... Hence the name 'CHEM GRL'.
  • I have a Netflix addiction.
  • I love to go out and party as much as I love studying and working hard.
  • LOVE the outdoors.
  • I'm a total dork.
Wow, I started the list thinking I was so much more interesting than six bullet points... but that's all I got.😀


I'm not really expecting anyone to actually read my blog.  I'm more using it as a hobby and a way to write about life experiences. I am going to try to post once a week, so check back soon!💬




Comments

  1. Hooray! I will totally read your blog. Can't wait to see what you write!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment